A sampler pack of our Hibiscus Wine and Marigold Flower Wine. Known to Herbalists as Calendula, we have created an Herbal Wine made from organic Marigold Flowers. The palette here is smooth and bright with notes of pear, apples and earth.
Our Hibiscus Wine is made from organic Hibiscus flowers. The palette here is reminiscent of Natural Wines: raw, clean, and tart as Hibiscus flowers characteristically are. Notes of wildflowers and dark cherries permeate this dry Herbal Wine.
We like to call our Herbal Wines, 'Weekday Wine’: expect a light-bodied floral treat that is low in alcohol, low in sugar and low in calories. Serve chilled, or to your liking.
Both pair well with a slow deep breath in and by the sweet burn of a palo santo stick.
Our Wine Is:
- Low in Sugar (We ferment our Herbal Wines to dry. They have less than 1g of sugar)
- Low in Alcohol (Our Herbal Wines are 4.5%-5.5% abv, less alcohol than traditional wine that is sometimes even over 14.5%abv, most hard kombucha, hard seltzer and beer)
- Low in Sulfites (We add 25ppm, an amount low and in order to keep our wine from turning into vinegar. Commercial wine companies can add up to 350ppm)
- Low in Calories (50-67 calories per serving)
- Made in Napa
- Organic Herbs (adaptogens, medicinal mushrooms etc)
- Premium Wine Grapes locally sourced from a family in Northern California, 100% natural, certified non-GMO
- Gluten Free
- No Artificial Flavors
Due to state laws, we are only able to ship Herbal Wine to the following states at this time. Don't see your state on the list, simply email us for more info: Hello@DrinkNavina.com. Now shipping to:
Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Hawaii (Kauai, Honolulu, Hawaii, Iowa, Maui counties), Illinois, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia, Vermont, Washington DC
Must be at least 21 years old to purchase and to sign for and receive your shipment of Navina.
Pardon, but no returns available.